WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: USD 20,800.00

Description

This is the Cartier Tortue XL 2763 from the CPCP collection. Named and shaped after the tortoise, the Tortue is one of the earliest models introduced by the Maison. The recent surge in demand of the Tortue Monopusher 2496 has given rise to the awareness of this particular case shape in the Cartier collection. To Cartier aficionados, this recent increase in demand comes as little surprise, given that the Tortue has been a mainstay in their collection for such a long time. In comparison to the Monopusher, this particular reference 2763 is relatively unknown. It has a case size of 38mm with a display caseback showing off the JLC movement made for Cartier with the signature Paris-signed guilloche dial that represents their golden CPCP era.

Condition

This Cartier Tortue XL 2763 is in very good pre-owned condition. There are some light hairlines on the case which is consistent with its age. The crystal, dial and display caseback remain in flawless condition. It also comes accompanied with the original warranty booklet, the original strap and folding clasp as well as a non-CPCP Cartier box.

Specifications

Brand Cartier

Model Tortue XL

Reference 2763

Case Size 38

Movement Manual Wind

Case material Rose Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year 2008

Condition Very Good

Accessories Original Papers, Cartier non-CPCP box and Original Strap and Buckle

Limited No. Discontinued

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts