WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale an Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer 300m Ref 2254.50 in Black, brushed SS bracelet with ALL original box, papers, manual and even the original Omega AD Tag. Puchased from an Authorised Dealer from the States during a business trip this year, but has seen very very little wrist time.

I am asking for US$1480, I know it is on the high side, but my photos justify that you are getting an absolutely GENUINE, Excellent Condition Omega and with all outer boxes, leather inner box, certificates, instruction manual and even the Tag, just like what you would get from the shops.
Absolutely GENUINE. Look at the serial number, closeup shots, position of the HE Valves - they vouch for the real thing and you have a peace of mind.

In addition, this is a Chronometer, Automatic model, unlike the cheaper Quartz models that look exactly the same but without the "chronometer" wording on the face. This is a more expensive model of the Seamater line.

I am also a long time forumer with excellent feedback here and on TZ and Ebay. This watch has seen very very little wrist time and I have to let it go.

95% Condition:
No scratches on watch face.
No scratches or wear on bezel
very little desk swirles on bracelet.
Working in perfect order.

Case diameter 45mm
Colour: Black
Ref 2254.50
Type: Automatic Watch, Chronometer (NOT QUARTZ!)

I am based in the United Kingdom and I have several solid TZ References so Buy with confidence. I accept Paypal, bank wire and bank transfer (HSBC or Natwest within UK)

Postage to UK - 8.95GBP
Shipping to US and Canada - US$28.00
Shipping to other parts of the world - US$36.00

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still available - for serious buyers only. PM or email me. thanks.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available. no low-ball offers.
100% genuine watch and in very good condition with all original box, papers and tags.

Pay a bit more for a peace of mind. Get a Genuine Omega.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still available.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,319 Posts