WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I had two grails up at the same time, I have been on a crazy watch buying spree as most of these watches are a few month old, but are not getting the twist time with the two new purchases. This first post is a place holder with stock photos, which I will replace with real photos on my next post. I do have the watches here at home so can send pics if you DM me, but do not have the boxes as they are at my office.

1. Glashutte Original 2 tone SEAQ Panaroma Date on oem nylon deployment. Bought from Exquisite Time in March, this watch is awesome but looks too much like one of the watches I just bought and I’m not as wild on the nylon strap as I thought. Full boxes and remainder of factory warranty, Watch is in awesome shape befitting a 2 month old watch. $9300 inclusive of PayPal and 2DA Fedex UPS

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 300 (green)- Green is apparently hot right now but I didn’t know this watch was in titanium and I hate the feel of titanium so am selling this one which has been worn maybe once. Bought from an AD on Chrono24 from Italy, full set and factory warranty. $2700 inclusive of PP fees and 2DA Fedex/UPS.

Breitling Navitimer B01 43mm blue dial on black Chrono counters, black crocodile tang buckle. I actually like this watch but it doesn’t get any wrist time with the other watches in my collection. Also not wild about the black croc strap, feel it looks kind of mature for me. In excellent shape. Bought in February, can’t remember if from AD or Grey Market, will confirm. Price is $5000 inclusive of PP fees and 2DA Fedex/UPS

Zenith stratos el primero black. This one was a heartbreaker, I bought it on eBay as NIB, and when it came in it had obviously been worn as there were light strap changing marked on the underside of the case. I complained to EBay, and Al thought they agreed that it wasn’t NIB, it had been authenticated by their 3rd party so they could do nothing. The watch is in great shape aside from those marks, and is in amazing condition for a 2011 watch. $4300 inclusive of pp fees and 2DA UPS/Fedex fees.

Bremont Supermarine Descent II North American exclusive- I bought this one because it was a cool looking watch, I loved the fun color of the strap and I didn’t have a Bremont. I don’t wear it much since I have so many black divers, but the bronze accents do set it apart from the crowd. $3200 inclusive of PP fees and Fedex/UPS 2DA. Bought from bremont in Feb, full set with remainder of warranty.

Hamilton khaki aviation x-wind automatic chronograph watch- this one was a total “oh that looks different” but I can’t pull it off with the khaki camo and it doesn’t go with anything I wear. I have literally not worn this once, so take it at a steal. $1500 inclusive of PP fees and Fedex/UPS 2DA

Send me offers if you like, will offer 5% off discount if you buy two watches, and 10% if you buy 3.

I’ve bought and sold a lot of watches on here so bid with confidence and send me a message if you want a pic of the watch before Monday.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hello all, unfortunately this is the only pic update I’ve got, Covid for the 3rd time. Still have the watches at home with me, but need to go back to the office for the watch box pics. Hopefully next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts