WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I hope you're well.

For sale is my Glycine Airman DC-4, one of my favorites from the Airman line, these vintage style purists are becoming rare and keep creeping up in price. Selling it due to me not bonding with the size on my 6.7" wrist, I'll stick to my Airman 18 for now. The watch keeps great time, operates smoothly, comes with outer and inner boxes, tags and papers. The warranty is stamped June 2020 so still has plenty left.
The purist is a 24 hour watch, meaning that the hour hand travels around the dial once per day. You can use the rotating bezel to track a second time zone. A solid swiss made piece with interesting aviation history.

Movement: GL293, ETA 2824
Case: Stainless steel, 42mm x 12mm thick, 49mm lug to lug
Crowns: Screwdown, and glycines patented bezel locking screwdown crown
Crystal: Domed Sapphire, 3 layers of AR
Band: Glycine black NATO strap, excellent quality and condition, unused. Green barton band in pics not included
Water Resistant: 200m
Lume: C1 Superluminova
There are no scratches anywhere on the case, crystal and hardware. The watch has hardly ever been worn, original strap not used, Id say its in excellent condition.
Smoke free, pet free home.

Price is 700 660 640 USD
I will accept payment through Bank transfer. Returns are not possible, and I will not be liable once the watch is shipped.
Shipping will be done internationally from Qatar by Qpost Global express which then continues with your local post. Or any carrier on the expense of the buyer. Shipping cost is not included in the price, pm me for a quote.
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions and offers here or on my email, thanks. References are available.
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts