WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; I am excited for my first Sales Corner listing. I have purchased 3 watches from Watchuseek sellers before being granted the right to post and I am excited for the opportunity. I have 1,309 positive feedback results from eBay in my 20 years there. As a collector, we buy watches that make our hearts beat faster and sell them to fund other purchases from time to time. This limited edition Sinn 104 is such a watch. The blue sunburst dial and bezel are deep and rich in color. The sunburst effect is breathtaking; depending on the lighting conditions, it shimmers a deep blue, other times almost a purple hue, other times still a rich royal blue. The watch is a limited edition; 1 of only 1000 made and sold by Sinn in 2020. That year I came back to watch collecting, rather modestly. This watch was my big purchase. I found the watch from a seller in California. He advertised it as mint, and it still is in mint condition.
The watch is anti-shock, anti-magnetic, waterproof to 660 feet. It is a do anything, wear anywhere kind of timepiece that distances itself from a tool watch by its beauty. Beautiful polished stainless steel case. Old Radium style lume on the dial and a lumed pip on the bezel.
SPECIFICATIONS:
41mm case diameter
20mm lug width
12mm thick case
Slight double domed sapphire crystal, AR coated
Sinn engraved polished pin-buckle, tan textile watchband, leather lined. Looks perfect with the Old Radium numbers
Spare gray leather lined textile watchband with polished Sinn engraved pin-buckle closure
Outer sleeve
Inner box
Manual
Warranty
Spring bar tool
Spare spring bars
BONUS Sinn Blue leather crocodile printed strap with Sinn engraved polished pin buckle

PICS:
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3 Day Bump! It's a gorgeous watch folks. Something tells me it would look great on your wrist. Not to be too much of a salesman, but it's the lowest priced Sinn 104 Blue Dial on the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts