WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale here is my Omega Dynamic III (reference 5250.50).

It is a superb little watch with bags of character, a case size of 36.5mm and thickness of just 9.5mm, thanks to the excellent Omega Caliber 1108 (essentially a high spec ETA 2892-A2 that is nicely decorated by Omega).

Price: £1200 firm, considering the condition.

Condition and Service history:

This watch is more or less immaculate and both looks and feels like brand new. It was given a complete service and overhaul by Omega just over two years ago and has barely been worn since. You can see from the photos how all the lines on the case are sharp and there are no scratches I can see.

Included in the overhaul were a new crown, new hands, new dust cover and new gaskets of course.

It was sent back to Omega in November 2020 - as it was approaching the end of its warranty - for a check-over and pressure test, so you can have confidence that it is working flawlessly and ready for use.

The movement is 28,800 bph, hacking and hand-winding (i've never wound anything so smooth) while the crown threads are also perfect.

Features:

• Characterful breguet numerals
  • I love how the date wheel is matched not just in colour but also numeral font
  • Sapphire Crystal
  • This is the later model from circa 1999 that features superluminova indices and hands (which are fantastic).
  • It is also the bracelet model, which I should add is also in fantastic condition and extremely comfortable. Will fit a wrist of up to approximately 7 inches.
  • Comes with omega service pouch and warranty card, the original parts that were removed during the overhaul, and a spare leather strap with quick release spring bars. Lug width is 19mm so it's nice to have this option.

Pictures:

The design is Inspired by the classic omega 'dirty dozen' pilot watch issued to the RAF during WW2. I think its great how, when the second hand is pointing straight down, the arrow point at its rear end mimics the broadarrow logo on the original watch...

Asking price:

I am looking to recoup the price I paid of £1250, I bought this watch recently from another watch enthusiast, Unfortunately it hasn't satiated my itch for something else so I need to move it on.

I know there are a fair few of these watches around but most are without the bracelet and I highly doubt you will find one in a better condition than this one. I will listen to offers but I will not be accepting any stupid ones.

I am based in the UK but shipping can be arranged for Europe and beyond though there may be an extra cost for this depending on where you are.

I'm an active forum member and honest seller. While i do not have any previous completed sales here, I have plenty on ebay, with 100% positive feedback; under the same username 'joedevivre'). Payment via PayPal F&F is therefore preferred and will be the cheapest option, but of course I am also happy to accept PayPal goods and services so that you can have buyer protection, but again I would need the buyer to cover the additional fees associated with this.

Any questions, please ask.

Don't sleep on this watch!

Joe

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts