WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

$2350 new
My price: $1275 wire shipped CONUS (or Paypal + fees). Plenty of references available upon request.

This is a catch and release for me. Didn't love the way it fit my 6 inch wrist.

What makes this pilot watch special is the hand finishing process to create the appearance of age. Each example is unique. This watch was created with a medium level of ageing. It affords the vintage look without the risky movement and prohibitive price tag.

The strap is a high quality, closed loop brown pilot calf leather strap with rivets. The lug width is 20mm. The strap is of an aged apperance as well, although I primarily wore the watch with a custom leather strap.

Save yourself the month wait and keep over a grand in your pocket under list. There's still over a year left of factory warranty on the watch.

Comes as full set with outer Laco box, inner wood presentation box, hang tag, instruction booklet, and stamped two year warranty card dated July 26th, 2017.

Details:
MOVEMENT: Elaboré grade ETA 2801.2 handwinding movement

CASE: Stainless steel case, elaborately hand-finished in an antique look with lateral engraving FL23883 and engraved stainless steel back. Every case is absolutely unique. Ø 42 mm, height 13 mm, domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving, waterproof up to 5 ATM, 20 mm lug width, Crown execution like original Beobachtungsuhr

DIAL: Execution according original Baumuster B, black matte with hand-aged luminous indexes in Superluminova C3

HANDS: Thermally blued steel hands with Superluminova coating, elaborate hand-finishing ages each watch individually

dial2.jpg fullkit.jpg caseback.jpg dial.jpg crown.jpg side.jpg sideview.jpg strap.jpg strap2.jpg outerbox.jpg woodbox.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts