WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow enthusiasts!

I'm selling my lovely Oris Pointer Date (Red). This is a great watch, but it doesn't see much wrist time at all with my recent North Flag purchase, which is a shame, because this is in immaculate condition.

Condition: The watch runs fantastic and keeps great time. The case, bezel, caseback, crystal are all immaculate. The only visible wear is on the strap from wearing it a few times. The high polish on the case makes it a pain to photograph (given my amateur skills) without it appearing like there are scratches (Pics#1,#3,#4), but this is in absolute mint condition - no dings, no scratches, no nicks anywhere.

Warranty: This is an US AD purchase from ~ March/April 2019 (Feldmar Watch Co., LA). I got this as part of a trade later in the year for my Fortis.

Price: FIRM 1000$ USD net to me (please account for the 3% that Paypal charges for Goods and Services). I will cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS.

I have plenty of feedback here on WUS, all positive. Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful and safe day!

Attachments

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts