I am sure you all know everything there is to know about this classic. So, instead of going on and on about how great this watch is, let me just tell you the story about this particular piece. I am the second owner. The first owner purchased the watch in June of last year along with another piece. He couldn't get himself to wear this one as he felt it was too dressy. So he kept it in its box unworn. It still has the plastic covers on both top and back crystals. (I don't think the bezel has even been rotated at all.) When I purchased it, I felt the same way. I am really going after a more toolish grail of mine. So here it is, ready for you to be its first wearer. It still has the remaining one year warranty from Sinn. Incidentally, since this watch was purchased from Watchbuys, the warranties do carry over to subsequent owners.

I am asking $1650 delivered to you, in the US. For outside the US you would have to provide me with the shipping label. PM me if you have any questions. This configuration is listed currently at at Watchbuys at $1,830.00, plus shipping.

$100 discount if purchased together with the other watch I have for sale. You'll be all set. ;)

Brown Watch Black Handwriting Rectangle