WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Beautiful, accurate piece, but unfortunately something has come up and it must go. I got this from a member on here about two months ago and I have not even have a chance to enjoy it. It comes with the original box and all accessories including the rubber band. There are a few small scuffs on the band from being warn but that is it. Crystal is in perfect shape. It is a big watch but I find it very comfortable

I do not have any pictures tonight but when I get home tomorrow I will certainly post some. Price is $450 insured and shipped to your location in the continental US. Let me know if you have any questions.

Adam

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some images. These were the original ones that hstdist sent me. I am glad I still have them as I can not get my images to upload right now for some reason. I have worn the watch exactly 2 times since I received it.

Thanks,

Adam

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts