WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Model | Oris 65 Diver Hodinkee LE
*Photos | https://imgur.com/a/XcHJ20T (more photos here!)
*What's Included | Watch, bracelet, box + papers, and Hodinkee postcard. Bracelet sized to 7” and includes extra links. Another way of putting it, everything that came with the original sale. I’m the second owner.
*Condition | The watch is in great condition, with the exception of a scuff on the bottom right lug, right at the tip. I took a couple pics and included videos. Please let me know if you need additional angles. Watch is currently running at -1.4/spd.
*Price | $2,450 net, shipped, or best reasonable offer.
*Trades | I’d consider a trade for a Halios Seaforth Pastel Blue 12hr bezel + cash. I’m not interest in much else, but willing to listen to offers on sport watches. I’d prefer to trade down, as I need the cash for another watch.
*Payment | PayPal or Venmo, add 3% for G&S.
*Location | Suburbs of Chicago, IL
*Shipping | Price includes USPS Priority Shipping with tracking and signature to continental US. Based on my location, it shouldn’t take longer than 2 days to reach the lower 48. I’m happy to meet face to face in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I prefer to sell in the US unless a great offer is extended. I am willing to sell to Hawaii, Alaska and international markets but buyers will be responsible for any extra shipping cost and insurance fees will be added at buyer’s expense. (Upgrade to FedEx available for the fee difference.
*Other Stuff | The watch sold out relatively quick through Hodinkee. One of the better executions of a collaboration watch I’ve seen. The hand wind movement gives the watch a short profile on the wrist, which is extremely comfortable. The bracelet has a great taper and adds to the overall comfort of the watch. Doesn’t get much better on the wrist!
Standard Disclaimer | Watch is sold as is, no refunds or returns unless it shows up in different shape than described. Please let me know if you have any questions! References upon request. You can check the same name on WUS.

Feel free to reach me at suburbandiver AT gmail, PM, or Instagram. View attachment 1.jpg View attachment 2.jpg View attachment 3.jpg View attachment 8.jpg

For additional info: https://limited.hodinkee.com/oris/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts