WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

[WTS] Rare Stowa Seatime on Multiple Straps

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  VintageRubber 
#1 ·
Hello WUS,

Today I am selling Vintage Stowa Seatime for $655 shipped. Despite of the age of this timepiece, this can easily be someone's daily wearer. Here are elements that I love about this watch:
  • Beautiful and comfortable Ollech & Wajs style skin diver case
  • Sufficiently stiff bidirectional friction bezel
  • Rare glossy 'Stowa-only' dial (vs 'Stowa Seatime' that is more common such as 1, 2, 3)
  • Luminova in tact for all markers and hands
  • Butterly smooth winding and crown operation
  • Great timekeeping at +13spd on average worn daily for 5-day period for me (YMMV)
  • Antimagnetic and waterproof (gaskets replaced but no pressure test was conducted)
  • Recently cleaned and checked by a watchmaker (replaced some parts - original parts can be also sent post-transaction from the previous owner) on March 2020
  • Three strap options included with Tropic style vintage NOS natural rubber strap (by Canadian maker StyleCraft, ref#11419, purchased from a reputable vintage diver strap dealer for $59.99), Windberger genuine leather vintage strap, and an unknown new quick-release leather strap.
  • (My IG post about this watch on my 6.5in wrist)
Specs:
  • Case: 37mm (40mm with crown)
  • Lug to lug: 47mm
  • Thickness: 14mm (with crystal)
  • Lug width: 19mm
  • 20 ATM WR (Not tested)
  • Anti-magnetic
  • No quick-set date
  • Self-winding, 25 jewels Swiss movement
Condition: This obviously has scratches around the case, bezel, caseback, and crystal (but nothing deep that can't be removed by PolyWatch. I can do my best before shipping upon request), but in evenly aged which gives a great vintage look and character. This watch was originally purchased from my personal friend and a fellow enthusiast on WUS and IG.

Photo
Timestamp

Fun facts: Jorg Schauer (CEO of Stowa) was asked about whether he plans on bringing 'back' Seatime skin divers (like GO's recent bico release), and he said 'Our current models are very popular by fans all over the world), during his visit to Seoul a couple years ago for the launching party of Marine Classic LE for Seoul. He gave a similar response to the old vs new logo for class models as well...

I'm looking to get $655 shipped, or best reasonable offer, shipping via USPS CONUS and via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle.

I'm only looking to sell, no trade offer please.

*No other watch shown on the post's thumbnail photo is available for sale!

I have plenty of reference from Reddit, WUS, and eBay, so buy it with confidence. Since I'm not a dealer but just a hobbyist, I don't accept returns unless something isn't mentioned among my sale post. Please ask as many questions as you need to prior.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.