WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super Rare Grand Seiko SBGA435 - Limited Edition for China Market - Full box & Paper

For sale is my Grand Seiko SBGA435. Please no TRADE.

The watch has been produced for only China market and is a limited edition of 222 pieces. However, 4 is an unlucky number in China, there are no units containing 4 in their numbering which boils it down to merely 182 pieces!

It share the case of the snowflake SBGA211 but material is of stainless steel instead of titanium. Dial finish/ layer is same with the special four season SBGA413/ SBGA415, but color is super rare like tiffany, that is extremely incredible in the real life.

Condition: worn 2-3 times only. It is almost new and perfect. No any serious scratches.
It comes with everything from factory: white outer box, blue box, manuals, limited certification, blue tag, QR tag for guarantee.

It is so special in term of dial finish and quantity produced; I suppose the value will increase soon in future. Please take a chance to get it now at reasonable price.
My asking price is: USD8,350 by bank transfer. Internationally Shipped by DHL and it will take 3-4 days.

I do have a lot of references of buying, trading, selling watches oversea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts