WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Selling a brand new Tissot Everytime I recently purchased. I have worn it a couple of time at home but haven’t even worn it out of the house. Bought less than 3 weeks ago. Still have the box and all plastic wrapping for watch which I have put back on the watch so it would be great as a gift. I have the purchase receipt as well as warranty card included. I’ve made a big watch purchase this week so I’m selling some of my collection off to help compensate some of the cost. This is a great watch that is
pretty much the perfect size for most people. I’ve included pics on my wrist for comparison, my wrist is 6.5inches.

The watch comes with 4 straps: the original Tissot black nato(new),a stainless-steel
mesh(new), black genuine alligator leather (worn), and a DeGriff Italian vegetable calf leather strap on deployant clasp. These are all 19mm with the exception of the mesh strap, but it’s a hardly noticeable difference. The DeGriff strap looks just awesome on it and at 19mm fits it perfectly.

Specs:
Model: T109.410.17.077.00
Movement: Quartz ETA Caliber 902.101
Case Size: 38mm
Lug width: 19mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Asking $135 (I pay shipping) through verified PayPal, US sales only, no trades.

This is a pretty fair deal as you’re getting about $60 worth of straps with it. (19mm are hard to come by) This watch is sold out most places and on Amazon for 15 dollars more.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts