WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Model | Tudor Black Bay 58

*Photos | https://imgur.com/a/5lJH9Qk

*What's Included | Watch and bracelet, all links, warranty card, inner box, outer box, hang tags.

*Condition | The watch is in very good shape, but has been worn. Some light wear and tear on the bracelet, and a couple of scratches on the lower left lug. Overall it looks great, though. Wonderful accuracy as well, has been running +1.5s/day fast.

*Price | $3900 net, shipped, or best reasonable offer.

*Trades | Would trade for a Rolex 16570 Polar in good condition, and can add cash as necessary. That's the only trade I'm looking for, please don't message me with other offers.

*Payment | Paypal or money order, add 3% for G&S.

*Location | Located in Asheville, NC.

*Shipping | Price includes USPS Priority shipping and insurance, happy to meet face to face in Asheville.

*Other Stuff | This watch is really incredible, but I find myself reaching for my Sub more. Hard to justify keeping both so this one is on the chopping block.

I will only trade with established members with feedback and references, unless you're willing to ship first for me to inspect your watch.

Standard Disclaimer: Watch is sold as is, no refunds or returns. Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts