WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Watch Fam, I am regrettably selling my Tudor Black Bay Blue ETA today in a complete set. This particular Black Bay is my go-to watch in my collection whenever I am indecisive about what to wear for the day. The smiley face text, versatility and robustness of this watch makes for an easy grab and go everyday watch.
I am looking to raise funds and consolidate my collection as well and therefore, I am looking for a good home for this one.

This Tudor BBB keeps amazing time (within COSC) the last time I measured it. YMMV. Cosmetically, it is in very good condition but there are wear tiny hairline marks on the crown side of the case and one long hairline scratch on the non-crown side of the case. The marks on the sides of the case are only visible if you really look for it and not noticeable in the daylight. The bezel is in excellent condition save for one streak between the 5 and 10 minute markers – nothing serious. Lastly, on the caseback side, there are significant scratches near the lugs (the previous owner(s) was careless when it came to strap changes and you will see wear consistent with someone who has worn it on a nato strap. However, this is all on the underside of the watch. Overall, the BBB is in very good cosmetic condition.

One last notable item – when screwing in the crown, there is a slight grinding sound. I took this to my watchmaker who noted that this is a common ETA issue and that the tube spring may have been worn down. Nonetheless, it has no effect on performance. Reviewing the WUS forums also revealed that this is common issue with the Tudor BBB ETAs.

It comes with everything you see in the pictures – box, papers, unworn and new Nato strap with the Tudor buckle, tags, etc.
I am asking for $2,375 net via PayPal (add 3% for G&S). Shipping will be on me if buyer is in the continental U.S. I am fairly firm on the price but open to serious and reasonable offers.

I have many transactions on WUS and can provide references if needed. You can also look me up by my username. I am also ichoptrees on ebay (100% feedback rating and nearly all of my transactions are in watches) and willing86 on Instagram. Feel free to PM me on here or DM me on Instagram with offers and questions. I am very responsive. Thanks!

IMG_6045.PNG IMG_4056.jpg IMG_4062.jpg IMG_4063.jpg IMG_4064.jpg IMG_4065.jpg IMG_4066.jpg IMG_4059.jpg IMG_4058.jpg IMG_6034.jpg IMG_6037.jpg IMG_6038.jpg
IMG_4061.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts