WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

For sale is a vintage, honest skin diver from the 60s by Timor, more famous for being one of the WWW dirty dozen mil watches.

It features a gorgeous dial with lumed dagger markers and prominent 12, 6 and 9 diamond indices reminiscent of the likes of Eterna Kontiki, Certina DS, fifty fathoms and this Zodiac skin diver currently on sale for $1,350 usd Zodiac Sea Wolf — Those Watch Guys This watch is run by a AS 1700/01 automatic movement which is reliable and recently been serviced, keeping good time. Cyclops plexi glass has also been replaced (but retained and will be included in sale) to a domed non-cyclops one for better view of the beautiful aged dial.
If u want the same look, this is the watch to get at a fraction of the price by a brand manufacturer synonymous with quality tool watches.
This is an uncommon watch with one sold prev in 2013 at 900USD and other Timor divers are super compressors. The hands are different from the listing here: Rare Timor Diver 25 jewels AS 1700/01 Automatic... but i believe mine to be the correct dagger hand set as it matches the indices lume but I am not 100% certain.

Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Wood Silver
Watch Analog watch White Product Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Material property
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

More photos:
The lowdown:
  • Keeping good time and recently been serviced (unfortunately, no receipt)
  • Beautifully aged, untouched original dial and matching hands
  • Good honest piece for dive watch lovers
  • Watch head and 2 leather straps included
  • Cyclops crystal replaced with non-cyclops during service (original crystal included in sale)
  • Unsigned crown
  • Bidirectional rotating bezel
  • 37mm case size and 19mm lug width
  • Automatic incabloc movement AS1700/01 with non quick-set date

Watch and myself are located in Singapore and I'm asking 700 USD. Price is slightly negotiable for serious buyers. International shipping possible, shipping cost to be quoted separately. Will accept payment by overseas wire transfer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts