WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is my first time using this selling forum so bear with me. I have this automatic Aviator watch that I purchased a few years back. I wore it 2-3 times and didn't like the size of it so it's been in my display case ever since. I found this info about it from another post here about the same model watch:

Ivan Kozhedub holds the record for the highest number of confirmed air combat victories of any Soviet or Allied pilot (effectively the Allied "Ace of Aces") during World War II (called the 'Great Patriotic War' in the Soviet Union). He is regarded as the best Soviet flying ace of the war, and is associated with flying the Lavochkin La-5. He was also reputed to have a natural gift for 'deflection shooting', i.e. the rare ability to hit targets from very oblique angles.

Movement: 17 ruby jewel mechanical 316l surgical grade stainless steel Water resistant to 5 meters or 5 ATM. Mineral crystal glass. Date of month calendar. Sweep-type seconds hand dial. Bright "Super Luminova" dial and hands. Screw-down stainless steel back with etched image. 45 mm case diameter 12 mm case depth
The 3105 movement is a striped down 3133 chronograph movement, which makes for an exceptionally solid sub-dial watch. The plated versions of the 45mm Aviator only use top-of-the-line grade A plating technology.
There was a remake of it a few years after this version's release after the company was combined with Poljot, but this one is from the original 200 run and it is marked accordingly on the back. The back case still has the clear protective plastic on it. The only real sign of wear is some slight creasing in the leather strap which I tried to picture. Comes with original box and contents.

I'm asking $350 obo via paypal. I can snap some more pics as proof if necessary since I don't post here often. I also put this watch up for sale on some other forums. Shipping to CONUS only.

imgur album: Imgur

Condition: Used - Good condition
Movement: 3105 automatic
Crystal: mineral crystal
Case: steel case
Dimensions: 45 mm diameter, 12 height
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Crown:
Dial: black dial with green and red
Strap/bracelet: leather strap with green stitching
WR:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory