WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Zodiac Super Sea Wolf GMT Automatic Stainless Steel watch. It has been worn once and it is in like new condition. The bracelet is unworn and still in its protective plastic. I am currently paring down my collection and this one is not getting the wrist time it deserves, so it is looking for a new home.

I bought this watch brand new in March 2021 from CW Sellors in the UK. I am the original owner. It is under warranty for two years from the date of original purchase, so until March 2023.

There are no issues that I can find with the watch. There are no scratches, dings, or marks on the case, bracelet, crystal, or bezel. The watch is working correctly and keeping good time.

It comes with full kit as shown in the photos: box, papers, and accessories.

See the Zodiac website for more information: <Super Sea Wolf GMT Automatic Stainless Steel Watch ZO9405 - Zodiac Watches®>

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

### Specifications

• SKU: ZO9405
  • Case Size: 40 mm
  • Lug Width: 20 mm
  • Movement: Soprod C125 GMT, Mechanical Automatic, Swiss Made
  • Case Color: Silver
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Strap Color: Silver
  • Dial Color: Black
  • Strap Material: Stainless Steel
  • Platform: SUPER SEA WOLF
  • Water Resistance: 20 ATM (200 m)
  • Closure: Bracelet Deployant
  • Strap Inner Circumference: 190 +/- 5 mm

### Photos

Photos: < >

Timestamp: < >

### Price and Payment

I am asking for 1059 GBP (1448 USD) for this one, exclusive of any fees. The price includes shipping within the UK with Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I accept payment via Revolut, or PayPal for buyers with good feedback.

### Trades

I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

### Delivery

The watch will be shipped with Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK.
Shipping within the UK is included in the price.

I am happy to ship internationally. Please contact me to discuss.

### Returns

I am a watch enthusiast. As such, I am unable to accept returns unless the watch has been grossly misrepresented in the description. If you are unsure about any details of the watch, I am happy to provide more information prior to the purchase.

### About me

I am relatively new in the sales corner here. I have sold most of my other watches on eBay. Please search for user name gokceg2 there to see my feedback.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Rectangle Clock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts