WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never on a wrist! Box, hang tag, AD international warranty card, manual. I purchased two SKX399's during a recent trip to the Philippines since there seems to be so much interest in this model. I am a terrible photographer with a cheap digital so please excuse the picture quality. These are the best I can shoot. I prefer this model to my 007's and SRP043. I am keeping one for my collection and selling or trading the second. This watch had been on hold but the buyer does not have funds. My 399 gets more wear time than my Rolex Explorer II. Prefer to trade! I am interested in dive watch or a new or modified. Modified watch must be from one of the several modders noted on this forum.

Regards gman54

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD... Thanks WUS. Enjoy KOH.
Never on a wrist! Box, hang tag, AD international warranty card, manual. I purchased two SKX399's during a recent trip to the Philippines since there seems to be so much interest in this model. I am a terrible photographer with a cheap digital so please excuse the picture quality. These are the best I can shoot. I prefer this model to my 007's and SRP043. I am keeping one for my collection and selling or trading the second. This watch had been on hold but the buyer does not have funds. My 399 gets more wear time than my Rolex Explorer II. Prefer to trade! I am interested in dive watch or a new or modified. Modified watch must be from one of the several modders noted on this forum.

Regards gman54

1 - 2 of 2 Posts