WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two brand new Hodinkee collabo watches for trade:

Merci LMM-H01 . 1 of 1500 (individually numbered). This is also a lucky one with hack ETA movement.

Swatch Sistem 51 Generation 1990

Interested in trade up, down, sideway.

I have sales references here on WUS.

Both are complete unworn.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi- My name is Fred Buttell and I would like to propose a trade. I have bought and traded several watches on this sight, including an Omega. So please check my feedback Google me to verify I am a real person. I live in New Orleans and teach at Tulane. I traded a custom built dive watch from West Coast Time for a Evant Tropic Diver 300 Vintage awhile back. It came with a full kit and I loved the way it looked. Unfortunately at 41mm it is a bit big for me and I have rarely ever worn it. I would like to propose a trade of that watch for these two. Please mull it over and get back to me at your convenience. Thanks. The best way to reach me is through my Tulane email, since I check it regularly: [email protected]

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer , unfortunately it’s not on my interest list at this moment. Thanks again for reaching out.

Hi- My name is Fred Buttell and I would like to propose a trade. I have bought and traded several watches on this sight, including an Omega. So please check my feedback Google me to verify I am a real person. I live in New Orleans and teach at Tulane. I traded a custom built dive watch from West Coast Time for a Evant Tropic Diver 300 Vintage awhile back. It came with a full kit and I loved the way it looked. Unfortunately at 41mm it is a bit big for me and I have rarely ever worn it. I would like to propose a trade of that watch for these two. Please mull it over and get back to me at your convenience. Thanks. The best way to reach me is through my Tulane email, since I check it regularly: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts