WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. This watch is LNIB and would rate at 99%. Not sure if it has been worn but stickers are off of watch, but in the box. Comes with all original items (warranty card, box, papers, etc.)

Special Edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph Watch from the Archive Series Six-hand chronograph movement features proprietary high-performance quartz technology with 262 kHz vibrational frequency for precise accuracy. In stainless steel with matte black IP finish, black dial with white accents, anti-reflective curved sapphire crystal, black leather NATO-style strap with three-piece buckle closure, and water resistance to 50 meters.

Case Material:Stainless Steel

Case Thickness:13.5

Functions:Chronograph / Calendar

Movement:High Performance Quartz

Glass:Sapphire Crystal

Water Resistance:0050M

Case Color:Black

Dial Color:Black

Strap:Black

MSRP $595

2. Seiko SNKP23, I traded for this watch that was NIB a few months ago and it's never made it into my rotation of watches. I thought I would be a fan of the square case but it hasn't clicked with me yet. Watch includes everything from the factory: box, papers, warranty card, all links, etc.

Info from Seiko

Seiko RECRAFT Series Automatic. This sophisticated men's watch is designed with a rectangular stainless steel case and bracelet, featuring a blue dial and day/date calendar with see-through case back. Automatic movement allows self and automatic winding capabilities and features 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 41 hours, as well as 21 jewels. 50M Water Resistant.

MSRP $275

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts