WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to trade this new in box Casio G-Shock GW-1100J-1A1JF for a new in box or LNIB Casio G-Shock GS-1000BJ-1AJF (black IP version)

info on my Casio G-Shock GW-1100J-1A1JF:

Very rare GW-1100J-1A1JF analog digital Casio G-Shock from the wonderful GW-1100 range offering atomic timekeeping, Tough Solar, gorgeous EL backlight and a host of other features.

Watch is new in the box, comes with box, tags, manual, papers.

This model, with the GW-1100J-1A1JF designation, is unique in the model range (note the 1A1JF designation) because of its monochromatic hour and minute hands (silver) and overall black/silver color detailing on the sides of the case.

The GW-1100 series are wonderfully robust with tall cases that sit comfortably on the wrist, as well as the now-legendary stainless steel clamshell caseback that is much more solid than the standard wafer-thin casebacks found on many models. In addition, the GW-1100 is outfitted with the much-loved classic EL backlight, which lights up all four digital windows in an ocean blue color for easy nighttime viewing. The hour and minute hands are striped with luminescent material. Beautiful signed "G" buckle. Perforated hour hand adds nice industrial touch.

Detailed specifications:

-- 20 BAR water resistant
-- atomic time keeping (waveceptor)
-- tough solar
-- stopwatch
-- countdown timer
-- world time 30 cities (29 time zones)
-- four alarms and time signal
-- battery power indicator
-- power save function
-- fully-automatic calendar
-- 12/24 hour time system
-- EL (electro-luminescent backlight
-- approximate size Size (H×W×D): 58.9×47.0×15.4 mm
-- Module 2752

This watch originally retailed for approx $250 USD and is now extremely difficult to find anywhere, especially new.

Watch is in Maryland, USA.

Please contact me at [email protected] or PM and pls. remove NOSPAM. I have 100% eb*y feedback and references.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts