WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There -

Up for possible trade is a Citizen Eco-Zilla on a SS bracelet that I would like to trade. The new owner must have a huge wrist as this is a big watch and also the bracelet is not super-flexible and so needs a big guy to fill in the curve at the top!

I rate this according to the TZ scale at a conservative 90% - light marks on the bracelet, no marks on the crsytal as far as I can see.
I'd like to trade this for a Seiko diver of comparable value. Let me know what you have and we'll chat. I'm open to various diver's - automatic/quartz/etc.

Sorry for the bad pics, it's the only camera I have...

Would also consider selling if the price is reasonable...

I'm not the original owner, warranty is dated May 27, 2006.

Cheers

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available for trade or outright sale.

Thanks

Dave

Hi There -

Up for possible trade is a Citizen Eco-Zilla on a SS bracelet that I would like to trade. The new owner must have a huge wrist as this is a big watch and also the bracelet is not super-flexible and so needs a big guy to fill in the curve at the top!

I rate this according to the TZ scale at a conservative 90% - light marks on the bracelet, no marks on the crsytal as far as I can see.
I'd like to trade this for a Seiko diver of comparable value. Let me know what you have and we'll chat. I'm open to various diver's - automatic/quartz/etc.

Sorry for the bad pics, it's the only camera I have...

Would also consider selling if the price is reasonable...

I'm not the original owner, warranty is dated May 27, 2006.

Cheers

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts