WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Looking to trade my Girard Perregaux Seahawk II as it is a little too big for me. Ideally I would like to trade for the 40mm version of this same watch. So if you have one and want to move up in size, drop me an email. If no 40mm Seahawks are out there, I would be interested in other Swiss or German steel sport watches in the 38 to 40mm range, but no Rolex. USA deals only please.

Here is some info on my Seahawk. The stainless steel case 42mm in diameter (excluding the crown) and is about 13mm thick. The tops of the lugs are polished while the case sides are brushed. The caseback is polished and is secured with six screws. The unidirectional rotating bezel has raised polished numbers. The large GP signed screw down crown is recessed into the case between the crown guards. The automatic mechanical movement is GP's GP33RO, a truly in-house movement. It has a power reserve of 46 hours with its reserve indicator residing at the bottom of the dial with a polished stainless steel hand and red accented tip. The watch has a sapphire crystal that is AR coated and is slightly domed. The snow-white dial is absolutely gorgeous. The applied hour indices are polished stainless steel as are the large, luminous-filled hands. There are also small luminous squares on the outsides of the hour markers. The GP rubber strap is very comfortable and has a stainless steel GP folding deployant. The watch is in near mint condition with a faint scratch on the caseback and some scratches on the back inside of the lugs. Retail price on this watch is $6,500.00.

The watch will come with its outer box, inner box, papers and the warranty card signed by an authorized dealer and dated 11-05. Accordingly, the warranty is VALID and will remain under the GP 2 year manufacturer’s warranty until 11-07. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts