WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT: REDUCED AGAIN! I didn't know Movado made watches this nice. REDUCED

When I saw this beautiful and luxurious dress watch I had to own it. I simply do not dress up.

I have a Movado model 6434881. It is motored by the highly valued and desirable ETA 2892-A2 TOP grade movement, beautifully decorated (including blued screws) . It is 42mm without the crown and with its very slim bezel, and large dial face, it comands a large wrist presence. It's condition is near mint, almost perfect. I cannot find any blemishes on it ay all. No box, watch only.

This watch is absolutely stunning to hold, wear, and to look at.

I would estimate trade value at (+/-) $975 conservatively. But, it's been a safe queen for me and I would prefer to own another watch that I will actually wear.

I am open to trade offers of Sinn, Omega, and Ball only.

Cash sale $800 $775.00 $690.00 OBRO

Thanks for looking.

Regards, Leo

I have had PMs challanging the value of this watch based on a watch they have seen on the web for less. This is a MUCH different watch than that one. This one is 42mm insted of 37mm of the other. It also houses the much lauded 2892-A2 movement insted of the 2824-2 (which will require twice as much maintanance over time) of the other model . There really is no comparing these two watches.

I do however realize that the market determines value and have adjusted my values accordingly.

This watch is of outstanding craftmanship. Even the most diserning of collectors will not be dissapointed.

Movado 1.jpg

Movado2.jpg

Movado3.jpg

Movado4.jpg

Photos by permission of previous owner. Thanks.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTT: I didn't know Movado made watches this nice.

Bump

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have gotten PMs suggesting my numbers are a bit high. I have made adjustments accordingly.

BUMP

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTT: REDUCED AGAIN! I didn't know Movado made watches this nice. REDUCED

bump

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BUMP! Make an offer. I need funds toward my next Omega.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts