WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a bit of a fishing expedition. I just traded out for this watch and its CLOSE to what I want, but not ideal.

Comes with Ti Bracelet and Breitling Rubber one as well.

I'm looking for a watch I can use as a daily wearer. The weight on this one is ideal but still a little too thick (Bangs up against the computer too much etc).

I'm open for some suggestions if you have anything that might intrigue me.. What I want to get I really really can't afford (Submariner), but I'd be fine paying extra if its something cool or receiving cash if the trade is of less value.

I just haven't taken photos yet.. Email me for them or I'll try and post some later

-e

·
Registered
321 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interested in trading a Breitling for a Breitling? I have a Chronomat Evolution that I'm looking to move...email me at [email protected] if you'd like to see pictures!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Titanium Breitling Aerospace with both the rubber and titanium bands I would be willing to work out a trade with. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So just a follow up. I actually have a little bit of cash that I could throw at with this to get a Sub... Anyone, anyone?? I have bonded somewhat with the watch but not so much that I wouldn't trade it if the right offer came along.

It also now also ncludes a Ocean Racer Deployments Strap as well as the Ti one. The Ocean Racer is 4-5 weeks old but the deployment buckle has been beaten up/scratched. (Cave tubing in the Caribbean and then two weeks of work in the Mojave)

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts