WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allow me to offer up my 2017 Sinn 104 in trade for... something along the lines of those in the title, but if you have a watch of similar design and value; let's talk.

This watch was recently serviced (Summer/Fall 2021) completely by RGM for both easing of my mind due to age of watch and to repair a crown that felt like it was cross threading on screw down. They replaced the crown and tube with new, serviced the movement, and pressure tested the case. It has been running accurately since and is the primary watch in my rotation.

It currently resides on a standard NATO band but will ship with original band as well as a tan Barton Straps canvas two piece band, along with original warranty card, manual, and box. I will also include the invoice from RGM for the recent service.

My interests in watches tend to the practical and functional over the showy pieces. I appreciate and enjoy divers, pilot watches, and K.I.S.S. face designs with few complications. Perhaps it's the military in me that keeps me grounded, but I value function over form.

No quartz watches please... I am looking to trade Auto for Auto or hand wind...

Thanks very much and if more positive feedback is desired; I can direct you to my 22 year old eBay account in good standing, or a host of other message boards on which I have been a member for a number of years.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Wrist

Computer keyboard Computer Netbook Black Input device

1 - 2 of 2 Posts