WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of the year clean up of watches that deserve a better home. These two hardly get any wrist time. The Edox is New Old Stock and the Hamilton is in a very conservative 90% condition.
Hamilton Aviation Chronograph
It is a shame that Hamilton discontinued this beautiful Aviation Chronograph. With a diameter of 44mm and a height of 15mm this is not a watch for the faint hearted. It is powered by a ETA/Valjoux 7753 and has a beautiful tri-compax dial layout. This movement can also be examined through the glass back. Dial is in beautiful silver with sunburst decoration and the two sub dials are deep blue. The Hamilton also has a date function at 6 o'clock. This Hamilton comes on a well made bracelet with folding clasp. The bracelet is robust looking yet very comfortable. 3 extra links are included for people with a bigger wrist. Also included are all the papers and boxes that originally came with the watch. Hamilton is in a very conservative 90% condition due to some faint scratches.

NOS Edox
This beautiful Edox is New Old Stock (NOS) and has never been worn. It has a diameter of 40mm, so perfect for people who want a modern sized watch with a classic look to it. An ETA-automatic powers the watch and runs excellent. Watch is fitted with a thick, genuine croco to match its classic looks. Condition a very conservative 98%, because if you look very carefully you might find a faint hairline scratch from storage.

Feel free to offer anything you might have for a trade. I'm mainly intrested in Swiss watches, either vintage or contemporary. Quartz or broken/damaged watches are not a problem, neither are two for one deals, or one for two deals. Make me an offer or ask me a question at [email protected] (Hi-resolution pictures are also available on request) I will respond to anything you propose and I'm committed to make a deal that makes both you and I happy. If you don't have anything to trade I might be tempted by the right cash offer, but prefer a trade for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts