WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WATCH HAS BEEN TRADED! Thanks! Post kept below for reference...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an Omega 2538.20 "Great White" GMT that I bought from a fellow board member. Watch comes with the red Omega box, but no papers. There are some swirlies on the bracelet / clasp but they can easily be fixed with a good cleaning. There are a few minor scratches on one or two of the lugs from strap changes, but they are not visible when wearing the watch. There may be a minor nick or two on the coin edge bezel, but barely visible enough to photograph. I really love how this watch photographs, but for some reason I rarely wear it.

More pics are available upon request.

I would be interested in trading it for the right watch. I would prefer to trade up, with the appropriate cash value added by me. I would also consider trades of equal or (slightly) less value, but it is not my first choice.

Ideally I would like a Rolex 14060m ND Sub or White Explorer II. I would also be interested in various IWC Aquatimers/Ingenieurs. I don't mind a little 'wear and tear' on the watch if it means a lower price point. I may also be interested in various Omega's (although I already have a PO and Speedy Pro), depending on the model. If you think you have a good trade, then feel free to PM me!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts