WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph (ref# 2210.51). This is the model with a black bezel and orange numbers on bracelet. I have the original box and papers and all bracelet links that came with the watch. The watch is in good condition (probably 92%). The bracelet has its fair share of swirlies and the clasp has pretty significant "desk diving" marks. The polished areas of the head have some hairlines too; believe it could be polished out with some elbow grease. Nothing else major, but in the interest of full disclosure I want to include all of these details. Keeps fantastic time. No other major marks or wear on the head.

I will take some better pics in the next few days, here are a few shots taken last month:

Truthfully, I'm most interested in trading for another Planet Ocean, but this time the non-chronograph version. I really love these watches, but just prefer the base model vs. the chrono. I'm only interested in the black bezel / white numbers models. Not interested in orange numerals (like my current watch) or the orange bezel models. And, I don't like the "new" PO base model. Either 42mm or the XL 45mm would be OK with me. So the older model ref 2200 or 2201 would be what I'm interested in. Straps preferred over bracelets... but bracelets are acceptable too. If I can find something like this that meets my myriad requirements, I'd still expect some cash in my direction.

Other than a Planet Ocean, I'd be interested in trades or partial trades for a Panerai PAM210, Rolex Sub-C (obviously cash from me), IWC 3717, some Breitling models, Omega Speedmaster sapphire sandwich, maybe a Glashutte of some kind. Basically, don't be afraid to make me an offer. Let me know what you have.

If you dig through my post history, you'll see that I traded a Panerai for this watch and cash in my direction last year. In addition to that trade, I have other references I'd be happy to share if we get closer to doing a deal.

I'm in Boston and would happily do a F2F deal here, or even travel to NYC or somewhere else convenient on the east coast for an in person deal. Strong preference to CONUS deals.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts