WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Omega Speedmaster 35th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 lunar landing, reference number 3569.31.00. The watch is a limited edition of 3,500 pieces. The 41mm stainless steel case is both brushed and polished with the typical Speedmaster stainless-steel bezel with black aluminium ring bearing the tachymeter scale. Its caseback is embossed with a commemorative Apollo 11 picture on it and the case-back ring bears the "Apollo 11 35th anniversary Limited Edition" as well as the limited-edition number. The crystal is domed hesalite. The stainless steel Speedy bracelet has a double pushbutton fold over deployant. The watch has a silver/white dial with applied rhodium-plated hour markers with luminous dots and contrasting black counters for the chronograph counters. The rhodium-plated hands are luminous filled. Its movement is the classic Omega hand-winding chronograph caliber 1861, which is rhodium-plated and has a 48-hour power reserve. It is based on the tried and true Lemania caliber 1873.

The watch is in near mint condition. It will come with its inner box, outer box, hangtag warranty card stamped by an authorized dealer, and extra bracelet links. I will only ship via USPS Registered Priority Insured mail. Ship to USA only. I have many watch related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am open to interesting trades, up, down or across, for a stainless Swiss or German sport watch. Size of 38–40mm, no quartz and no Rolex. A couple of pieces I am particularly interested in are the Ulysse Nardin Marine Diver with white dial and rubber strap or a Girard Perregaux Seahawk II 40mm with the white dial. Your watch must be only a couple of years old and in near mint or better condition. Let me know what you have.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts