WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT is a limited edition Oris Clean Ocean in 39.5mm size. It's a catch and release for me, purchased on this forum recently. I bought it because I'm a diver and support Ocean conservation efforts, and because the gradient dial and case back medallion is the most beautiful I've seen. This is one you have to see in the flesh to fully appreciate. My pics aren't filtered or enhanced whatsoever. If you're not familiar with this model, the medallion is made from reclaimed plastic from the ocean. Most are odd colors, but this has the beautiful aqua and is a joy to look at. Also of note is this is the 39.5mm model, which is perfect for this watch. Oris Aquis models and bracelets are known for being substantial and for some the only knock on the 43.5mm is the heft. This cures that issue in fine fashion. Case is In excellent condition, ceramic bezel is perfect as is the crystal, bracelet is excellent, the clasp has desk diving scuffs. Oris caliber 733, which is Selitta SW 200 based, winds smoothly and is running perfectly while in my ownership. It has the complete collector kit included. This is a lot of watch for the money and limited edition to boot. More pics in the sales section, but I’ll refer you to the Hodinkee article for the real glamour shots.

Watch is SOLD

Let me know what you got.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts