WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to rotate my Panerai PAM 251. K series, triple boxed with all papers and original straps. The straps (brown croc, black rubber) are original, both about 90%. Steel deployment clasp has some minor wear marks but works perfectly. The watch itself is in good condition, keeping time well within COSC standards. Chrono function works perfectly and resets back to 12 on the dot. The case does show signs of wear (small nicks and swirls) but nothing major that Panerai or a good AD couldn’t return to new condition. I tried to capture everything in the pictures: There are little dings on the lugs and small scratches/abrasions on the outside of the bezel. Crystal looks perfect as far as my eyes can see. The watch would benefit from a good cleaning but not necessary IMHO.

Trade value about $6500, cash price slightly lower. Prefer bank wire but can do PayPal also (add 3%).

I’m open to interesting trades with cash up or down as needed. Email me for additional pictures, questions, references, etc. Located in Chicago and happy to do face to face. US deals only please.

Drew

Drewhall77 (at) gmail (dot) com

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts