WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Rolex datejust with gold fluted bezel, blue sunburst dial and white gold Roman numerals. I do not have many opportunities to wear it so am interested in trading it for something that would get more use. I am the second owner and it does not come with the box. It is also very important to note that the bracelet is an aftermarket copy and not authentic. However, the watch itself is entirely authentic and is a model from 2004. I have had this confirmed with the official Rolex service centre in the UK. Watch is in great condition with minor swirls and surface scratches only. It is probably about surface time as it is a few seconds out of the Rolex specs per day. Before I do this and decide to keep it, I was wondering if anyone had anything that I may get more use from and would be interested in trading. I am interested in Omega aqua terras, grand seikos and Nomos +/- cash as appropriate. Would prefer a face to face trade so both parties are happy.

I will try and upload some better pictures later!

IMG_20170720_183252.jpg

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some interesting offers but nothing that has been quite right yet. Still available! I'm also interested in Rolex oyster perpetual, particularly the 116000 in blue with 3,6,9 numerals.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Particularly interested in an oyster perpetual if anyone has one! Can potentially offer additional cash for the right model.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still lots of interesting offers, but no aqua terras, grand seikos or simpler rolex's! Still up for trade.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Any last trade ideas? Still after aqua terra (automatics) and grand seikos (may consider quartz). Also interested in the Tudor north flag and potentially other Tudor's. Mainly interested in more sporty models but conversely I am also a massive fan of Nomos and am interested in what people have to offer in trade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts