WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out that I don't wear Seiko's the way I should so this one is looking for a new home. It has a very un-sexy name; SLT109P1, but houses a lot on interesting features. It comes with a quartz-movement that not only has a perpetual calendar but also a second timezone, shown on the dial by a bright orange hand. The main hour hand can be set by the hour so really convenient when traveling. This Seiko has a diameter of 42mm, and with a screw down steel back it is water resistant to 200m. The domed hardlex crystal finishes off it's sporty character.

Unique is also the "crown" at 9 o'clock. Unscrew this and it becomes a handy map meter that allows you to measure the distance on a map. The inner ring of the dial will move accordingly so you can read of the distance. The black dial is a true beauty, since it has actually two levels and lots of subtle details. The bezel features the compass degree's. This Seiko comes with a stainless steel bracelet that, like all Seiko bracelets, wears very comfortable and has a superb clasp.

The watch comes with box and booklet and is hardly worn (thats why it needs a better house). Only the clasp shows some mild signs of wear (as shown in the pictures). Apart from that, the watch is as good as new. Wear one a day and it will look just like this one.

Looking to trade this watch for any Swiss watch, either mechanical or quartz, vintage or contemporary. Just show me what you got. You can reach me by PM or at [email protected] Thank you!

Martin

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is this still available?

PM sent, just to check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts