WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat, 09 February 2013 11:43

Offering up my Serket Reef Diver 2.0, one of the darlings of the dive watch world over the last couple of years. It was made moderately famous as the watch worn by Guy Fieri from "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" on Food Network. The celebrity tie-in aside, it is a simply AWESOME diver that stands on its own merits. It was originally offered in a limited run of just 200 pieces and has been sold out for quite some time. Serket has introduced version 3.0, however, it features a quartz movement, making this earlier model that much more desireable.

This one includes the SS bracelet, an add-on to the original kit. Timekeeping is excellent, and the straps show only minor signs of wear. Pics show condition very well.

This just returned from Universal Watch Repair in Michigan, the Serket Authorized Service Center where is received a $500 full service. New crown and crown tube, gaskets, seals, timing, regulation, refinish, etc. I will conservatively rate it as 95% condition, basically because it is pre-owned. Documentation of the work will be included.

UNWORN since service (except for the below photo!)

CASE
• Stainless Steel 316L Brushed/Polished
• Bezel Diameter: 47mm Height: 5.7mm
• Width from 3 to 9: 48mm
• Lug to Lug: 57mm
• Lug Width: 24mm
• Total Height: 16.5mm
• 120 Click Unidirectional Elapsed Time Bezel
• Drilled Through Lugs

CRYSTAL FRONT
• 4mm Thick Sapphire
• Diameter: 35.5mm

CRYSTAL BACK
• 2mm Thick Orange Mineral
• Diameter: 26mm

MOVEMENT
• Sellita SW200 26 Jewel Automatic
• Black Date Wheel at 3:00

CASE BACK
• Exhibition Back
• Engraved with Watch Identification/Serial Number

CROWN
• Off Center Oversized Crown at 2:00
• Diameter: 10mm
• Height: 8mm

STRAPS (both are included)
• 24mm Black Leather Strap Orange Stitching/Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving
• 24mm Black Italian Rubber Dive Strap Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving

WATER RESISTANT
• Pressure Tested 30ATM/300 Meters/1000 Feet

DIAL
• Swiss Tritec Super Luminova Diamond Markers & Hands

WEIGHT
• 168 Grams

You would have to look very long and very hard to find a better example of this watch anywhere!! Very open minded on trades, just looking for comparable quality/value. I'll know "the one" when I see it! Prefer swiss made, 42-48mm on bracelet. Trade value around $1200.

Email with questions and offers, and thanks for looking! tim_philipps(AT)hotmail.com

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump - still available

1 - 2 of 2 Posts