WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My UX is in pristine condition. I have inner and outer box, papers and CD, Sinn changing tool and Watchbuys warranty card (Covered until Feb. 2009). The watch is on nm steel bracelet and also comes with new condition, unsized and unworn rubber strap with large Sinn deploy.

I am particularly interested in Damasko, Kobold, Sinn, but will consider others for sure. I enjoy talking trades and I am on an automatic kick right now, so no quartz at the moment please. It is the impetus behind my trade explorations.

NOTE: Any trade would require a bit of patience. The watch is getting a full servicing in Frankfurt right now. It will have the new teflon oil and a new 7 year battery. This watch will truly be in like new condition. Sinn estimates return shipping to occur June 30.

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
for your consideration UTS 500m all boxes and papers, sharkskin deployment strap, rubber UTS strap, as well as unsized aftermarket mesh:
Thanks for a very fair offer. I will hesitantly decline. The PVD UTS is the one that attracts me right now. Still available for trade. I would also really be interested in GSAR on bracelet + cash. Other options still definitely considered.

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Withdrawn. Thanks to all for interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts