WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow faced Alba Special edition diver. Comes with mesh band and regular monster bracelet it came with and also a leather HR black leather strap w/ blue stitching. Comes in the boxes it shipped in. Watch is 95%. No scratches on case or crystal. Monster bracelet has desk scuffs.

Invicta Ocean ghost is bead blasted case and bracelet. Call this 95% as well. White face and blue hands and markers. Great looking watch, just too big for me.

I would trade one or both for the following:

Want to trade for a Bathy's UV PVD.

Pics on request and I do have tons of positive feedback on ebay. Contact me for details.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi,
yeah Im after the big date quartz. Thing is Im just a poor schmo .... so trading's my best bet for getting one.

I've been desperatly trying to get a watch that I can wear. I have an old wrist wound that makes my left wrist a bit peculiar, and I just have to get away from the bigger, heavier watches. I've had my eye on one for quite some time, I can just never get the cash scrapped together all at once. SO I figured that this would be my best bet.

Anyways, it's worth it to me. SOmeone pointed out that trading both for one would be a loss monetarily, especially with the mesh bracelet. But at this point I just want something I'll actually be able to wear and be happy with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts