WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD*****

Looking to trade my Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph Racing Tachymeter for a Speedmaster (not interested in reduced) or a 45.5mm Planet Ocean. I'm open to other trades as well.

This will come with the outer cardboard box, inner leather box, wallet, instruction manual, warranty card, and original hangtag. Serial number is of course in tact but has been covered up in pic of warranty card for security.

The watch is in great condition with only minor hairline scratches on the non-pusher/crown side of the case that could be buffed out. The Tag branded deployant (which is amazing) does have some scratches typical with desk diving) but again, they could be buffed out. No scratches to the crystal.

This watch comes with the fantastic and more rare perforated leather strap, which is in great condition but does have some slight moisture discoloration on the underside.

Please note that this is the newer version with the re-designed rotor.

Let me know what you have and maybe we can make something happen. I have references here as well as on several other forums and 53 (100%) positive feedback on eBay. You can email me at [email protected]

Pics have been resized for convenience but if bigger pics are needed I can provide:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts