WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'd like to trade the TAG WL5119 for a simple looking pilot or dive watch (the watch must be waterproof).

I will consider any quality watch of comparable value to the Tag. So you have an idea of my taste, here are some favorite watches:

Vintage Omega Seamasters, Railmasters. I like black dials with numerals, triangular markers
Sinn EZM1, Sinn EZM2, Sinn EZM3, Sinn 656, Sinn 856
Squale 500 Meter Dive Watch #1521-026-S
Helson Skindiver
STOWA Prodiver

I am the original owner of the TAG. It has a small scuff on the crystal and an average amount of small scuffs and scratches on the band. I have the extra links and original box. This is a great midsize watch. It works on medium and smaller wrists. The watch feels like one solid hunk of steel. I think it has the nicest integrated steel bracelet of any watch out there.

I am new to this forum, so I don't have a reputation yet. I have sold a few things on ebay as *Fair_Trade*, and also have great references from the Nikonians camera forum where I have bought and sold quite a few SLR cameras and lenses (user name: f8andshowup). I like to have a chat on the phone before I do internet business- I think you can tell a lot from someone's voice. If you are in the San Francisco Bay area, we can do the trade in person.

Here are all the details on the TAG:

Model Name: Kirium Chronometer
Model Number: WL5119
Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire
Clasp: Fold-Over Clasp, Deployment
Case Material: Stainless steel
Case Diameter: 38 millimeters
Bracelet: Stainless steel brushed w/ deployment clasp
Max Wrist Size: 7"
Dial: Black with luminous hands and hour markers
Bezel: Unidirectional
Calendar: Date window at 3 o'clock
Movement: Automatic
Water Resistant Depth: 300 Meters / 1000 Feet
Original Box and Papers

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

?

Is nobody interested in this watch? Advice will be welcome! Maybe I was too specific as to what I would trade for. How about this: If you have something, make me an offer!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As to the value- I have seen TAG WL5119s sold on eBay from 400.00 to 700.00, although certified "pre-owned" examples go for more. New, the watch sold for around 1400.

I have the original box, and I may even have the original receipt (I have to dig out the box and look inside). I am the original owner. Note that the last numbers of the SN in the picture have been photoshopped out of the picture to prevent fraud. The photos have not been retouched in any other way. The scuff on the crystal is very hard to see, as evidenced by the photo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts