WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WTT: ((Traded)) Anonimo Millemetri and Seiko Alpinist SARB061 for your MM300

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  leroytwohawks 
#1 · (Edited)
I know I'm going to regret this but the Seiko Marine Master 300 has been a grail for me, so I'm offering my only 2 watches for one MM300. Both my watches have original boxes and paperwork plus extras. I have a very nice Anonimo Millemetri with 2 Kodiak leather straps, 1 black 1 brown the brown being the newer of the 2, plus a nice aftermarket metal bracelet. This Anonimo is running at -1.5 seconds a day. |> Next I have a nice Seiko Alpinist SARB061 with original black leather strap, aftermarket SUPER Engineer solid bracelet a new sapphire AR coated crystal not yet installed, it's on a Teddy Hanna Ammo strap right now that I'd like to keep but that could be discussed. This Alpinist is running at -2 seconds a day. I could also add a couple of hundred dollars to the deal for the right condition MM300. I have done plenty of deals here on WUS buying selling and trading.

(BTW I'd put a trade value on the two at (((Traded))) $2100 this is right in line with the recent sales forums pricing, maybe even a little low.)

Anonimo Millemetri $1600
Seiko Alpinist $500

Here are a couple of pictures of the watches with more in the albums on my profile.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

If you have something else interesting let me know, the most I can say is I'm not interested. It is now Traded, thanks WUS and forum member.

Thanks

See less See more
Reactions: RotaryRx7
#2 ·
Re: Anonimo Millemetri and Seiko Alpinist SARB061 for your MM300

Bump for two great watches. ;-)

#3 ·

Afternoon Bump. |>|>|>

#4 ·

Evening Bump

#5 · (Edited)

Afternoon Bump, show me what other interesting watches you have like Omega Speedmasters, Kobold's, Sinn's and the like but really I'm looking for that MM300

It has now been Traded, thanks WUS and forum member.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.