WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all.

Looking to trade one or more for a watch. Needs to be vintage and chunky! Very important. I like solid watches. If you have a Technos skydiver 1000m or Certina 1000m That could be great. Also needs to be all original and never polished! No time wasters. You guys know what these pieces are worth. All rare! You must be an established member with many good refs. All my pieces are all original never polished.

Hit me up with cool trade offers!
sorry for the shi**y photos, I dont have a better camera.

1. Scubapro 500 quartz. Legendary diver. Used but works great and bezel clicks great . Awesome piece.
2. NOS Technos skydiver Auto. A rare one from the 70s. Bezel is stiff (hasnt been used in 40 Years). On Swiss made NSA bracelet . Comes with papers from 1979 from west berlin.
3. NOS Marine Nationale Issued diver watch Automatic. This was issued for divers of CEPHISMER ( Underwater development unit of scuba diving of the french navy). With papers signed by the commander of the unit.
4. Vintage Seiko JDM 600m. Original Strap in good shape. No chips on shroud. Nothing more to say.
5. NOS Vintage Squale 1000m Diver. Comes with the extra original hands and everything else, Rubber, Squale Oyster, Tag, Box, Card ect.

20170907_230634.jpg
20170907_230913.jpg
20170907_230949.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP! Alot of offers but still not what im looking for!. Would love to trade for a Grandfather tuna 600m plus cash or multiple watches for one!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts