WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Don't miss out folks. This will be a great watch with impressive value for the features and built by a trusted and proven manufacturer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Have you been in the Affordable Watch forum lately?

Some five months ago, 200 WIS decided to get together and design a watch. (Insert your "how many WIS does it take to....?" joke here). We call it the 2013 Affordable Watch Project. Expectedly, it was not an easy process. Opinions were diverse. Tempers flared. Egos were bruised. Somebody lost a toupee in the fray. But in end, like a fine sword forged from the most intense of heat, this group of Watch Impassioned Savants (yeah, i know the other i-word) created a fine specimen of horologic delight. You don't have to take my word for it, though. Go there and see for yourself.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f501/33-2013-affordable-watches-f71-project-deposit-thread-930677.html

If you love what you see (and what's there not to love?) make your deposit fast. Entry closes in a few hours on 10/31/13. Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the 200 Limited Edition history-making watch (the first ever for the Affordable forum, I'm told). The good thing is we've done all the heavy lifting for you. Only thing I ask is: if you find a toupee, please let me know. ;-)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Re: Have you been in the Affordable Watch forum lately?

For those of us hearing about this for the first time, do you have a link to the final design?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Reactions: Kakofonyx

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks like the mods saw it fit to merge my post into Mil6161's. I have no problem with that (though I think my title: "Have you been in the Affordable Watch forum lately?", now lost in the merger, was quite fetching). The whole point was really to create a much-needed awareness and get the project as many eyeballs as possible. So I'm pleading with the mods to indulge multiple posts on the project, at least for another 24 hours, until the deadline for deposits wraps up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Looks great, here's my 2012 WUS x Seagulls moonphase showing support

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Only 3 spots left! There are many regrets in life, don't let missing out on this watch be one of yours! :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Only one deposit spot left to trigger production, folks! Who's going to step up and claim this unique bragging right? Anyone?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts