WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well friends, I have finally gotten the watch shoebox fund up to strength and have narrowed my field of contenders to a couple of pieces. I have always enjoyed hearing from fellow forum members and thought I would get some feedback on what you guys think about my options.

First up:
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product
Kadloo Ocean Chronograph
*this is currently my front runner
love the look of the dual register chrono but literally have scavenged the internet and can't find direct owner reviews on it.

Second:
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT
* I love the unique look of this piece and currently do not have a GMT in the collection

Third:
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product
*this is an exceptionally sharp piece and the green sets it off in a really classy way. I love colors in watches and this is no exception.

What do you guys think? Should I go for one over the other?

Thanks to anyone who's willing to play along!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
j/k but yeah, if the Kadloo is your front runner, then that's what you should go for. Why purchase one that is not your favorite?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I had a rought time searching for good reviews on kadloo as well a few weeks ago.
The Kadloo chrono regarding specs is a great deal and it is also a looker.

I would grab it while you can, steinharts aint going anywhere so any of those could be your next move.

·
Premium Member
38,931 Posts
Kadloo if you want to wear something not everyone has.

They are tanks with excellent build quality.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I briefly owned the GMT. Really nice watch, but the 42mm was a deal killer for me - too big for what I like. Otherwise, it's an excellent piece.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Tough call... Omega 'homage' or Rolex 'homage' - I'd say buy something with its own personality, or save for an Omega or Rolex.

If you're going to buy the Kadloo, make sure you get the 300m version not the 660ft version.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I prefer the look of the Kadloo. Really though, I think I'd go for something original rather than a homage. Hamilton has some nice offerings that can be had affordably

·
Registered
835 Posts
If it were me I would go for the kadloo, but like others have said I would prefer something a little more original. That being said there was a member on here that I believe had gotten a good deal on a lightly used kadloo chrono and he had nothing but good things to say. Of course I cant remember who had it and I can't find the thread but I assure you that the one review I saw was positive, for whatever that's worth. Good luck choosing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts