WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear WUS-members,

At our Russian sub-forum we have been busy designing a watch that will be only available to WUS-members. The watch will be made by Vostok Europe and the theme of the watch is 'space heritage'.

The watch will have an automatic dualtime movement and a bezel with cities to function as a Worldtimer. We now have 4 final design options which we have to choose from. We already had one voting to narrow down our options. So if you already had voted in that thread please vote again for the final design!

On the next link you find our FINAL voting. The design that gets the most votes will be produced by Vostok Europe (if we can get a minimum of 100 orders). This is a great oppurtunity to get a very unique looking watch.

The price of the watch will most likely be somewhere between $379 - $399.

If you are interested in a beautifull limited edition custom Vostok Europe Worldtimer watch, then you should vote for your favorite design right now:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f10/final-poll-wus-custom-vostok-europe-kosmos-world-time-space-heritage-watch-965187.html

These are the final designs we have to choose from:

Thank you in advance!! :-!

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Is that Russian? I don't read Russian......Do you read Russian? What does it mean?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that Russian? I don't read Russian......Do you read Russian? What does it mean?
Don't worry we have a list of all the cities that are on the bezel in English. So we can learn some Russian with this watch. It's to educate our selves so now we have all the reason for another watch purchase! ;-)

·
Registered
429 Posts
I actually love that this is russian and that characters are such as well. I may absolutely be in for one if the size is right. I'll check the russian sub now!

Reactions: Dsaat

·
Registered
429 Posts
The case is 43mm.
[sad face]

I can't swing anything above 42mm on my 6.5'' wrists (and even that is a bit big)

Sorry, and good luck with it!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This is the list:

UTC -12 Кваджалейн — Kwajalein (Republic of the Marshall Islands)
UTC -11 Мидуэй – Midway Island (US)
UTC -10 Джонстон – Johnston Atoll (US)
UTC -09 Кадьяк – Kodiak (US)
UTC -08 Ванденберг — Vandenberg AFB (US)
UTC -07 Уайт Сандс — White Sands Missile Range (US)
UTC -06 Хьюстон — Houston (Johnson Space Center) (US)
UTC -05 Канаверал — Cape Canaveral (US)
UTC -04 Барбадос — Barbados (Barbados)
UTC -03 Куру — Kourou (Guiana Space Centre) (French Guiana)
UTC -02 Алкантара – Alcantara Launch Center (Brazil)
UTC -01 Санта-Мария – Santa Maria, Azores (Portugal)
UTC 00 Спэйдадам – Spadeadam (UK)
UTC +01 Хаммагир – Hammaguir (Algeria)
UTC +02 Корони – Koroni (Greece)
UTC +03 Пальмахим Palmachim (Israel)
UTC +04 Плесецк — Plesetsk Cosmodrome (Russia)
UTC +05 Сатиш Дхаван – Satish Dhawan Space Centre (India) [technically UTC +05:30]
UTC +06 Байконур — Baikonur Cosmodrome (Kazakhstan)
UTC +07 Омск – Omsk (Russia)
UTC +08 Цзюцюань — Jiuquan Launch Complex (China)
UTC +09 Танэгасима — Tanegashima (Japan)
UTC +10 Восточный — Vostochniy Cosmodrome (Russia)
UTC +11 Уссурийск – Ussuriisk (Russia)

these are all space related sites.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[sad face]

I can't swing anything above 42mm on my 6.5'' wrists (and even that is a bit big)

Sorry, and good luck with it!

The case size is even 43mm. That means we get a lot of watch for our money! And compared to today's fashion I even consider it average maybe a little small :)

·
Premium Member
36,086 Posts
They all look nice. Like the silver dialed ones.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We need at least 100 orders for this. So if you are interested please vote for the final design! It is not a commitment yet but gives an idea about the interest in this watch. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts