WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow just wow! cant wait to get in on my wrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-!

·
Registered
9,551 Posts
my Goodness.!!
that's a STUNNING Diver.!! :-!:-!:-!
WOW. it has come a long way.

congratulations to all. you've got one AWESOME Watch |> :) .

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
my Goodness.!!
that's a STUNNING Diver.!! :-!:-!:-!
WOW. it has come a long way.

congratulations to all. you've got one AWESOME Watch |> :) .

Cheers
Tony
Hi Tony,
for some strange reason I cant see you on the reserve list. Did we miss your request for your own Proteus? ;-)

BTW, thank you for your compliments. I will have to correct you though, this is a tool watch, not a diver. Nonetheles, it has diving capabilities, if you dont need a rotating bezel. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Our project has reached public attention. See bellow. One thing that pissed me off is, that they somehow forgot to mention that it is a WUS project and that lotso people from this great forum spent some time creating it...

Upcoming Steinhart Proteus | independent watch projects

·
Registered
193 Posts
Our project has reached public attention. . . .
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Whoever owns that blog almost certainly is a member here or on another forum where they are talking about this watch. They want more hits, and therefore included it on their own site.

They do more of a dis-service to their readers, than to anybody here, by not mentioning WUS. If someone had only their entry to go on, they would naturally contact Steinhart, instead of coming here and getting the info from the source.

Peace

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Actually, if anyone reads the images that are included, they will see the information that it was developed by the WUS community and Steinhart, so maybe they will end up here. Certainly they will have to come thru here to participate (?).

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Actually, if anyone reads the images that are included, they will see the information that it was developed by the WUS community and Steinhart, so maybe they will end up here. Certainly they will have to come thru here to participate (?).
Yes, they would eventually end up here anyway... Noone will be able to buy Proteus outside WUS.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Who has an update for us? Triton? Team Proteus?

The more I look at the photos Triton posted, the more I like this watch. I did not get to cast a single vote (late to the game), but I am so happy to be in on this limited production and think all, project managers and voting members, did a great job. I didn't even realize that this is what I really wanted until now. A real tool watch that could dive, if necessary, that also has GMT function, and massive size....... that really doesn't seem to wear too large. I think the GMT function is excellent; it's there and quickly readable, but really unobtrusive in reading the main time zone.

Pleeeeeeease, someone give us another teaser photo(s). Straps, bracelets, super duper box, DLC bezel, whatever...........

I keep looking at other tool divers like the Enzo Mechanas and Prometheus Ocen Diver, and I keep realizing I just need to be patient and wait for the Proteus. It is exactly what I want. But I need another fix.........

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
:) :) :)

You will have to wait in pain and despair few more weeks. This is the toughest part of the project, because now there is only waiting and hoping (unlike when we designed the watch and had a lot of fun) :)

Stay strong and focused, dont loose your attention and you will be rewarded very unique watch... ;-)

The more I look at the photos Triton posted, the more I like this watch. I did not get to cast a single vote (late to the game), but I am so happy to be in on this limited production and think all, project managers and voting members, did a great job. I didn't even realize that this is what I really wanted until now. A real tool watch that could dive, if necessary, that also has GMT function, and massive size....... that really doesn't seem to wear too large. I think the GMT function is excellent; it's there and quickly readable, but really unobtrusive in reading the main time zone.

Pleeeeeeease, someone give us another teaser photo(s). Straps, bracelets, super duper box, DLC bezel, whatever...........

I keep looking at other tool divers like the Enzo Mechanas and Prometheus Ocen Diver, and I keep realizing I just need to be patient and wait for the Proteus. It is exactly what I want. But I need another fix.........

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

You will have to wait in pain and despair few more weeks. This is the toughest part of the project, because now there is only waiting and hoping (unlike when we designed the watch and had a lot of fun) :)

Stay strong and focused, dont loose your attention and you will be rewarded very unique watch... ;-)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

41 - 60 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.