WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not really a pure military watch so I posted this in the affordable but just in case you are interested in this subject, Vario just lunched a project in Kickstarter for a WWI Trench watch homage.

I did pledged the project and I am not affiliated with them in any way. My original post in affordables:

(Mods please delete if this is not appropriate for this forum section, and my apologies).

This is a pic from their KS project page:

Vario 1918 trench options.jpg

The watch is SSteel, fixed wire lugs, sapphire crystal, miyota movement (probably its weakest point) and 37mm diameter, although there is a 40mm option (the Medic) and given the acceptance (more than 6 times the required funded amount in less than 24 hours, fully funded in 5 minutes) there would be a brass 40mm version.

Cheers,

·
Vendor
491 Posts
37mm brass will be announced soon!

Not really a pure military watch so I posted this in the affordable but just in case you are interested in this subject, Vario just lunched a project in Kickstarter for a WWI Trench watch homage.

I did pledged the project and I am not affiliated with them in any way. My original post in affordables:

(Mods please delete if this is not appropriate for this forum section, and my apologies).

This is a pic from their KS project page:

View attachment 15544496

The watch is SSteel, fixed wire lugs, sapphire crystal, miyota movement (probably its weakest point) and 37mm diameter, although there is a 40mm option (the Medic) and given the acceptance (more than 6 times the required funded amount in less than 24 hours, fully funded in 5 minutes) there would be a brass 40mm version.

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts