WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... a superb piece by another defunct brand ( dormant to be more exact), a quick google search wou;ld reveal an interesting read about Wyler Incaflex for the ones interested ... great weekend to you !

Attachments

·
Registered
9,357 Posts
Wyler made some pretty interesting watches. I always liked the Life-Guard.

Reactions: eyeseem

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Agreed... have a few over the years.

A nice triple calendar Dynawind...:

A really unusual, I believe, a sales display...:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
love their vintage pieces ... many yrs ago I did find an interesting Wyler Trekking - was my son's 1st watch as a birthday present ; 1 (1).jpg he slept with it , :) 1 (2).jpg 1 (3).jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great pix! I just picked one up used. Been doing some research, and from what I can tell it seems the early serial numbers have plain silver rotors while the later ones in the series have more ornate black rotors.

2018-07-25 18.50.37.jpg

2018-07-29 09.52.41.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
I realize this is an ancient thread, but if anyone is interested, I have a batch of these from a dealer display. My ebay ID is DKYS and IG chronosandkatanas
20200613_085612.jpg

·
Registered
497 Posts
I really like how this brand in the models of the last years, plays with the shapes, rectangles with a round dial and the enhancement of its dials. I do not know why this brand has not penetrated much more in the watch-loving public, however it is a brand with a very good foundation. Nice piece posted

·
Premium Member
13,344 Posts
I prefer a vintage wyler with either a valjoux 72 or 23 not into the ETA2894-A2 modular chronograph movement

1 - 10 of 10 Posts