WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently bought a watch from X, and when it arrived, I was surprised to know that it was missing the COSC certificate. I called X and they were giving me the run around. I sent them multiple emails, and they were ignored. After several days of emailing and calling Breitling, within the US and abroad, I was able to find out that my watch originated in France. Furthermore, I also found out that the International warranty on the watch was activated January 6th 2018. I was even told that the warranty information for the watch was in their worldwide database, so even if I didn't have the warranty card, the warranty information was on file and still valid! Wow! My question is... with this new information, how can I get a copy of my COSC certificate? I'm not so concerned about the international warranty, although if I got a copy of that it would be a huge plus, but does anyone know the email to the main office in France? I've been to the Breitling site and all I can find is a snail mail address and a phone number. Has anyone in the US been through this process with the offices in France? Any advice or help you could give me would be beneficial. I am glad I'm able to share my experience with all of you so we are all in the know. Thank you in advance.

Mod edit: https://www.watchuseek.com/f15/discounts-grey-market-pricing-authorized-dealers-282447.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
I loved that I bought my watch from X. I saved almost $Y and I got a brand new, authentic, in the box watch. I expected to not receive the manufactures warranty, but I did not expect to not receive the COSC certificate. When I did my research online about X, nobody was talking about not receiving their COSC certificates. If anything, the biggest headaches I've read bout X was about people returning or repairing a watch. My watch is fine. Seems like their customer service is the only real issue. That being said, I don't mind going out my way to get the certificate, as long as I know it can be done. I'm lucky. I've got confirmation from Breitling that my watch originated in France. So at least I know where to focus on. I just wanted to know if anybody else has gone through this process. More specifically in France.

Mod Edit: https://www.watchuseek.com/f15/discounts-grey-market-pricing-authorized-dealers-282447.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.